Sunday, December 18, 2011

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

My husband has got his days off,so i asked him to go to Taman Lalu Lintas.Me,Q,and my mom was been there before.I feel really exited to playing around with my Q.She feel so enthusiatic.Flying Elephant,Run over here over there,and many many.But,when the next week me, my husband and Q went there again,Q's mood is in the low level.She won't to play Flying Elephant, she always lay on my husband,just not like the last week.


Baloon Baloon Baloon.She really loves Baloon.How to got that baloon?I need to buy an ice cream.The baloon is a gift.You can't buy that baloon.So i bought the Choco Paddle Pop.Then, Q blew up the baloon.She was'nt cry but her eyes just like begging me to get a baloon again.Ok,i boought the baloon for the second time.One ice cream is nice, but two?Felt my teeth were freeze.But,what can a mom do when her daughter beg for something?nothing.

Unsatisfied feeling of my husband beacuse Q didn't feel so enthusiastic as before.So on saturday we were go to Swimming Pool,and got a lunch in Kampung Bakso.We found that place when we were going to Lembang for Tahu Susu,but decided to had a lunch in Kampung Bakso because we wanna try the taste.The Food is just so so,not too delicious but the place are awesome.Not that awesome.But Q can playing around.




No comments:

Post a Comment