Sunday, December 18, 2011

HELP ME

I'm waiting for Daeng Henry right now,he's my saviour and guide for my thesis.kekekekeke.This 'residensi' seems so different without my fellow friends,Mbak Ulil,Sinung,Uki,Mba Nana,Ghinta,Arsyad,Mba Okta,Trasma.Ok,yes i'm saying that i miss them so much.

I feel so frustated.Yes, mention about this frustation thing again.Wanna cry, scream out loud,I feel so... undescribeable.My thesis has no proggress.I did nothing for three weeks.am not expert in this matlab coding for my thesis.So that's why i feel so burden here (pointing my heart and head).

But Henry always cheers me everytime we met.One thing i always regret is why do i need my friend to help me.Why i can't solve my own work.Stupid.To lay on other people,even it's your friend is bad.I don't wanna interupt or disturb my firend activity.I wanna do everything by my self.Dear God give me your guideline.
I don't wanna waste my precious time,leave my Q at home.Ok,there are my mom and baby sitter.
Am i too much complaining?sorry.My Husband told me that i need to take a break a little time, by do some vacation.He asked me to go to Jogja.But, i thought that would be more fun if everything (my thesis) is done.Doing vacation but your mind isn't there.That's really not COOL.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




No comments:

Post a Comment