Monday, November 02, 2009

My Maze.....

What is FREEDOM

What is CORRECT

I have a strange dream…A Wandering shadow
It seems i can see it ,But I Can’t see anything at all
It’s an illusion .Being Left Behind in the hectic everyday I feel so depressed..
in a disorted time line

Rush Ahead!!! Fly through the strong wind to a place That’s suffused in light
And overflowing with hope ,Picking up the pieces of a dream I once had
I’ll keep running down the path i believe to be the right one

In order to live true to myself ,Shouldering the burden of both
Sins and retribution.. 

MY SPIRIT has withered away
The puring rain soaks me ,As though it would wash away this destiny of hatred
I’m just wandering alone.. in this intricate MAZE
Searching for the place I belong…

Fly High!!!! Remember my instinct and embrace passion
Enough to tear the sky
Standing firmly on the rubber of lies..

In order to discover a yet unknown world
I Don’t want to be afraid
Although my heart is crying out

I’LL KEEP ON RUNNING!!!!

1 comment: